2 The Spinney, Cottenham, Cambridge, CB24 8RN
Committees & Working Parties
- Burial Grounds Working Party
- Community & Leisure Facilities Committee (CALF)
- Drainage Working Party
- Finance, Admin & Legal Committee (FLAC)
- Greater Cambridge Local Plan
- Highways Committee
- HR Working Party
- Local Plan Working Party
- Neighbourhood Plan Working Party
- New Hall/Nursery Working Party
- Planning Committee
- Speculative Developments Working Party
- Standards Committee
- Tony Nicholas Memorial Working Party
- Youth Working Party
A Parish Council can do its work properly but, without open and prompt communication, can lose the trust of its community.
I hope to provide a fresh look at how things are done and how they could be. Is Cottenham on an irreversible path to being a dormitory village for Cambridge and Ely with ever-increasing rush-hour traffic? Or can we encourage more businesses to start up and thrive here and improve the environment and facilities that make people enjoy living here?
I’m a Chartered Electrical Engineer, qualified Business Mentor and a former long-serving Chairman of Governors of a Comprehensive school. I know how to apply business disciplines to the delivery of facilities and services.
The Council Tax is your money; more grants and other fund-raising will make it go further.
My interests include digital video, family ancestry, dancing argentine tango, social media and travel.