Committees & Working Parties
- Community & Leisure Facilities Committee (CALF) – Chair
- Defibrillator Officer
- Drainage Working Party
- Finance Committee (FLAC) (ex-officio)
- Highways Committee
- Ladybird Refurbishment Working Party
- Local Plan Working Party
- Mobile Warden (Trustee)
- Neighbourhood Planning Working Party
- Nursery Management Committee
- Planning Committee (ex-officio)
- Playground Health & Safety Officer
- Standards Committee (ex-officio)
- Youth Working Party
I am a Chartered Engineering Geologist working in the construction industry and have broad experience of construction related issues. I have also worked in areas of planning and environmental permitting.
My wife and I moved to Cottenham in 1996 and we have brought our two children up in the village, both of whom attended Ladybirds, CPC, CVC, Hills Road and beyond. With my children having grown up it seemed like a good time to give something back to the village that has looked after us so well over the last 20yrs. I also have a strong interest in Mental Health issues, the environment, dog walking and general use of the wonderful countryside which surrounds Cottenham.
I am also the proud owner of a not very successful allotment.