Committees & Working Parties
- Burial working group
- Community & Leisure Facilities Committee (CALF) – Chair
- Defibrillator Officer
- Developer Liaison
- Drainage working group
- Grants & S106 working group
- Highways Committee
- Ladybird Refurbishment taking & finish working group
- Local Plan working group
- Mobile Warden (representative)
- Nursery Management Committee
- Playground redevelopment working group
- Rampton Road safe crossing working group
- Youth Working group
I am a Chartered Engineering Geologist working in the construction industry and have broad experience of construction related issues. I have also worked in areas of planning and environmental permitting.
My wife and I moved to Cottenham in 1996 and we have brought our two children up in the village, both of whom attended Ladybirds, CPC, CVC, Hills Road and beyond. With my children having grown up it seemed like a good time to give something back to the village that has looked after us so well over the last 20yrs. I also have a strong interest in Mental Health issues, the environment, dog walking and general use of the wonderful countryside which surrounds Cottenham.
I am also the proud owner of a not very successful allotment.